For Ragi Dhosa
- Ragi 1\2 Cup
- Beesan (Chickpea Gram Four )1\2 cup
- Suji (Semolina) / Ata (Wheat Four) (You can use any one of them available with you)1 Table spoon
- Green chillies – 2
- Onion -1 Finely chopped
- Salt and Any oil\ ghee
- Coconut -half
- Garlic- 2 garlic cloves
- Peanut- 1/2 cup
- Green chillies -4
- Dry Red chillies -2( sukhha lal Mirch)
- Mustard seeds
- Curry Leaves
How to prepare:
- Mix All the 3 ingridients Ragi, Besan and Suji with water and
- Then Add 2 spoon finely chopped onions and 2 finely chopped green and add 2 tspn salt according to your taste and thoroughly mix the batter to a thick paste.
- Heat the pan add 1 – 1\2 spoon of oil\ghee to the pan and put the paste to the pan and spread it in a round shape as done for any other dhosas. And your hot ragi dhosa is ready.
- Lightly heat the peanuts over the pan without oil until it truns lilttle black.
- Add all the ingredients to the grinder Finely Chop coconut ,green chilies , garlic ,peanut add half glass of water and grind it to a thin paste.
- Heat the pan put some oil- 2 teaspoon Add 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds , 4-5 curry leaves and Dry red chillies .
- Put the paste into the pan and heat for 1 min and your chutney is ready.
Now You can Serve hot Ragi dhosa with the chutney and enjoy your meals . This is one of my favorite which realyy quick and easy to make and trust me its damn healthy.
*I used US standard measuring; 1 cup= 8 oz= 250 ml
- 1/4 cup Ragi flour (Finger millet flour).
- 1/4 cup home made yogurt.
- Pinch of Salt or black salt to taste.
- Black pepper optional.
- Mix all the ingredients and add little bit of water
- And your lassi is ready.